Expert Roofing Replacement & Installation Contractors in Hampton, VA
Take 32% Off
No Interest & No Payments for 2 Years
Awards and Associations
Roofing Specialists You Can Always Rely On
Homefix Custom Remodeling is your strongest ally when it comes to new home roofing replacement and installation in Hampton. With the experience of over thirty years, we have the skills and knowledge to efficiently protect your house from harsh weather conditions, making it both more efficient and aesthetically appealing.
Moreover, we’re one of the very few top tier recipients of GAF Certified Master Elite Roofing Contractors, a certificate that showcases our dedication to high-quality craftsmanship and our comprehensive skills. We also provide extensive warranty options on all our products and GAF solutions, protecting our loyal clients against the elements and giving them peace of mind.
Get In Touch Today
If you’d like to learn more about our home improvement company, contact Homefix Custom Remodeling today for a free in-home consultation.
When should I reach out to roofing replacement contractors in Hampton?
- AgeWhile high-quality roofing does last a long time, a roof made of asphalt shingles can endure for about 25 years. In case the age of your home roofing is above 20, it’s time to consider hiring a replacement company.
- DamageWhen you can notice signs of deterioration such as cracked, loose, broken, or missing shingles on your existing roof, it’s probably time to plan complete replacement, and reach out to new roofing contractors.
- SaggingSagging is an obvious sign that the roofing structure of your home in Hampton has significantly deteriorated. It occurs either due to a broken rafter or because of substantial water damage beneath the shingles. In any case, it requires fast replacement.
- WaterWater damage in or around your house poses a serious risk of further damage, and needs to be resolved immediately. Reach out to reputable roofing installation contractors to evaluate the situation and provide the most efficient solution.
Why choose Homefix for your roofing replacement?
At Homefix Custom Remodeling, we’re all about providing excellent customer care and making our clients happy. That’s why we have devised an extensive Satisfaction Guarantee to ensure that your roofing will last for a long time, giving you peace of mind and protecting your home from severe weather. Furthermore, our comprehensive roofing replacement and installation services in Hampton are based on three key elements:
- Efficiency: Our state-of-the-art energy-efficient roofs and best industry standards guarantee excellent insulation of your home, ensuring your cooling and heating expenses stay low.
- Security: The solutions we offer provide high-level protection against harsh weather conditions. Even in severe climates, you don’t have to worry about a water intrusion of any kind.
- Beauty: Quality materials are the crucial element of efficient roofing replacement, but so is curb appeal. We understand that style matters, so we offer a wide array of styles and colors in order to ensure your roof adds to your home’s unique visual appeal.
Let's Get Started
Schedule a free estimate and we'll work out the details.
Our Home Remodeling Services Come With A Lifetime Warranty
We believe the only correct way to do our home remodeling jobs is to always provide our clients in Virginia, North Carolina, Maryland, and Tampa, Florida with maximum value. One of the ways we achieve this is by covering our services with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, which means that:
Real People, Real Homes
Frequently Asked Questions
If your home in Hampton needs new roofing replacement and installation, it’s good to know what the service includes.
The materials and elements provided by a reputable contractor include decking, flashing, underlayment, drip edge, ice and water shield, shingles, ridge capping, roof vents, and pipe boots.
It’s difficult to inspect your roof for any damage and see if it needs replacement from the ground level.
Whether your home in Hampton needs a new roof replacement or a simple repair depends on several factors.
If the damage affected a small space, you can consider patching up or other repairs. However, if more than 30% of your roofing is affected, replacement is the best option.
September, October, and November are considered the best months to opt for new roof replacement and installation.
Fall is perfect for carrying out this project due to comfortable temperatures that allow the shingles to seal well before snow kicks in, and mild weather conditions with low humidity.