Dependable New Roofing Replacement & Installation Contractors in Portsmouth, VA
Take 32% Off
No Interest & No Payments for 2 Years*
Awards and Associations
We’re Your Go-To Roofing Installers
Homefix Custom Remodeling has been the leading provider of all-encompassing new home roofing replacement and installation services in Portsmouth and the surrounding communities for more than thirty years. We boast a team of diligent and dedicated professionals who possess the necessary knowledge and skills to execute customized installations and give your property the protection it needs against the elements.
In addition, we’re among the 3% of companies that have earned the GAF Certified Master Elite Roofing Contractor certificate, highlighting our unwavering commitment and top-quality craftsmanship. Our services come with comprehensive warranties for all GAF products, so you can rest easy knowing your roofing will be protected for years to come.
Get In Touch Today
If you’d like to learn more about our home improvement company, contact Homefix Custom Remodeling today for a free in-home consultation.
How do I know when I should call roof replacement contractors in Portsmouth?
Here are the main factors to consider:
- AgeTypically, a roof will start to show signs of wear and tear, age, and deterioration when it nears 25 years. If your roofing is more than two decades old, the time has come to consider contacting expert contractors to install a new home roof.
- DamageDamage to your roofing can not only expose you to the elements, but can also be a safety risk for you and your family. If there’s damage to your roof, contact our new roofing installers to replace your old one and give you peace of mind.
- SaggingRoofs should be straight, so if it sags, it’s a sign of deterioration of its structure. Sagging can occur due to a weak surface or poor maintenance.
- WaterWater damage is one of the most common signs that your roof may need replacing. If you detect an issue with your roof due to water, you should consider hiring reputable new home roofing installation contractors in Portsmouth, VA to provide you with dependable solutions.
Why choose Homefix for your roofing replacement?
Our primary goal is our customers’ complete satisfaction, which is why we offer a comprehensive 100% Satisfaction Guarantee so relieve you of worrying about your roofing for years to come. What’s more, we’ve set three core principles that our diligent roofing installation and replacement contractors in Portsmouth, Virginia follow:
- Efficiency: We utilize energy-efficient and state-of-the-art solutions in line with the most up-to-date industry practices and standards to deliver optimum insulation and streamlined functioning of your HVAC system.
- Security: Our company offers solutions to protect your roof from the elements, even in the most extreme circumstances. We’ll make sure your roof safeguards your property from water damage.
- Beauty: Besides top-quality protection, we offer a wide array of eclectic styles for you to choose from. Discover our selection of designs, materials, and colors to boost your home’s curb appeal.
Let's Get Started
Schedule a free estimate and we'll work out the details.
Our Home Remodeling Services Come With A Lifetime Warranty
We believe the only correct way to do our home remodeling jobs is to always provide our clients in Virginia, North Carolina, Maryland, and Tampa, Florida with maximum value. One of the ways we achieve this is by covering our services with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, which means that:
Real People, Real Homes
Frequently Asked Questions
There are numerous ways you can find a reliable company to handle your new roofing installation. Here are several tips that can assist you in finding the right specialist for the job:
A visibly damaged roofing will likely have a negative impact on the overall value of your property. On the other hand, a new home roof in Portsmouth can boost not only its safety, but also its curb appeal.
The costs of roofing replacement is typically determined by three main factors:
- Your roof’s size, its condition and design complexity
- Your choice of materials
- Weather conditions