1. PrivacyHomefix Custom Remodeling, Corp. (“HCR”) operates www.homefixcustomremodeling.com. Information you provide to us by filling out a form on our website may be shared with affiliates or third parties who could use that information to solicit or sell their products or services to you. When you fill out a form on our website, you are authorizing HCR and/or affiliates to contact you by phone and/or send text messages, and/or emails about products and services at the email and/or telephone number you entered, even if you are on a national or state “Do Not Call” list. If you also provide your street address, HCR may send you various promotional materials, including, without limitation, any of the following: promotional materials, invitations to events, special offers, announcements, or other items. Your address could also be used by HCR to view your home or business online to determine if your building is eligible for our products and services and/or to provide service to you if you are a current customer.
2. Website VisitorsHCR may collect information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. HCR’s purpose in collecting such information is to better understand how HCR’s visitors use its website. HCR may also release information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website. HCR also collects potentially personally-identifying information including, but not limited to, Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users, account holders, and for users leaving comments on www.homefixcustomremodeling.com and/or other blogs/sites. HCR may disclose user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses other collected information.
3. Personally-Identifying InformationVisitors to HCR’s website may choose to interact with HCR in ways that require HCR to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that HCR gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, HCR may ask visitors who sign up or submit information requests at www.homefixcustomremodeling.com to provide a name, email address, and other information necessary to communicate with the person. HCR may disclose potentially personally-identifying information to others including, but not limited to, its employees, contractors, affiliates, and other third parties. HCR may also send you communications regarding promotions and other matters related to its business or services.
4. Aggregated StatisticsHCR may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. HCR may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, HCR does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
6. TCPA ComplianceSee HCR’s Telephone Consumer Protection Act Policy.
7. CookiesCookies are small pieces of information sent by a web server to a web browser which allows the server to uniquely identify the browser on each page. Other tracking technologies are also used which are similar to cookies. This can include pixel tags and tracking URLs. All these technologies are together referred to in this Policy as “Cookies.” The types of Cookies that we use on our website, and the purposes for which they are used, may include, but are not limited to:
- Strictly Necessary/Essential Cookies: Cookies are essential to enable you to move around our website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas. Without these Cookies, any services on our website you wish to access cannot be provided.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: Cookies collect information about how you and other visitors use our website, for instance, which pages you go to most often, and if you get error messages from web pages. We may use data from these Cookies to help with a variety of matters, including test designs and to ensure that a consistent look and feel is maintained on your visit to the website. All information these Cookies collect is aggregated and can be used, amongst other things, to improve how a website works.
- Functionality Cookies: Cookies may allow our website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features.
- Advertising/Targeting Cookies: Cookies are used to deliver advertisements relevant to your interests. They track your browsing habits and help, and our advertising partners display targeted advertisements based on your online behavior. These cookies may collect information such as your IP address, device identifier, or browser type. They are often placed by third-party advertising networks.
- Pixel tags: These are also known as a clear GIF or web beacon. These are invisible tags placed on certain pages of our website but not on your computer. When you access these pages, pixel tags generate a generic notice of that visit. They usually work in conjunction with Cookies, registering when a particular device visits a particular page. If you turn off Cookies, the pixel tag will simply detect an anonymous website visit.
- Tracking URLs: These are used to determine from which referring website our website is accessed.