Entry and Patio Doors
Provia Entry and Patio Doors
We offer a wide selection of entry, storm and patio doors. Our manufacturing partner, ProVia® lets you select doors that add style and personality to your home with the knowledge that each door also provides durability, security and energy efficiency. ProVia was founded in Sugarcreek, Ohio, in the heart of Amish country. They are the perfect blend of old-world craftsmanship and modern design and technology.
Download a Provia Door Brochure
We know that planning a new door install can be difficult but it shouldn’t be! That’s why we’ve made it as easy as possible. Provia has a simple but thorough catalog that will help make the process easy.
In addition to downloading the guide below, fill out the form above and our team will get with you to discuss your project with a 100% pressure free consultation. What do you have to lose?
Entry and Patio Doors by Homefix
There are many options to choose from. We can help you navigate and get the most for your money.
Xtreme Patio/Sliding Door
Choosing glass sliding doors for your home requires consideration of several factors:
- the light and ventilation desired
- both the interior and exterior appearance
- the ease with which you can maintain, clean and use every day
- their energy performance and sound protection
Our Xtreme Patio / Sliding Doors are made to the same high standards as our windows and have earned the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval. See just a few examples of our work in the gallery.
Why Choose Us?
Here are just a few reasons why you should choose Homefix for your next remodel project.
Don’t trust your next job to just anyone.
Call the Experts!
- Triple Excellence Award Winner by GAF
- Top 3% of roofers in North America with GAF,
earning us Master Elite status
- Best of HomeAdvisor for 2017.
- Angie’s List Super Service provider
- Ranked #16 in the Nation by Qualified Remodeler
- Big 50 by Remodeling Magazine
- Ranked #2091 on Inc. 5000
- Ranked #15 for Home Improvement Professionals
Warranty for LIFE Program
At Homefix Custom Remodeling, we are committed to keeping our customers happy with our 100% satisfaction guarantee. We strive to ensure the full satisfaction of each and every customer, with each and every job.
- We stand behind our work with the strongest warranties in the business.
- We perform a final inspection and review our work with you before we leave your home.
- We will review your product’s manufacturer warranty with you as we plan your project, as specific warranties vary by types and manufacturers.
- Our designated Service Manager will attend to any issue that might arise.
Thousands of Happy Window Customers
Why Choose Homefix for your Window Replacements?
To best serve the needs of our service area, we’re proud to provide customers with state-of-the-art window products, including Soft-Lite windows, which are produced through a strict manufacturing process to ensure reliable performance.
Here are just a few benefits of installing new windows with Homefix
- Efficiency: One of the most notable characteristics of today’s windows is that they’re often optimized for energy efficiency. These windows boast ultra-tight seals and double or triple panes to keep your home’s interior as comfortable as possible.
- Security: Fusion-welded seams and durable locks help our windows provide an additional level of home security.
- Beauty: Our team of replacement window installation experts is prepared to install a wide range of window styles, from the ever-popular double-hung style to more complex options, such as bay and garden windows.