Windows by Homefix
Great quality replacement windows will breathe new life into your home. They will reduce your energy bill, and they increase your home’s value.
Our beautiful and well-engineered Xtreme Windows are made locally in Pennsylvania, and are crafted exclusively for HCR. Because we source locally, we have better control over the production process. This also means we usually have a shorter lead time to installation.
Our windows are custom manufactured to our precise specifications. Every detail of performance, function, appearance and operation has been considered. The result is not just a beautiful window, but THE MOST ENERGY EFFICIENT window on the market. We are very proud to manufacture and sell our exclusive line of windows, the first to be backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal of approval. Significant testing and product applications are done by the Good Housekeeping Institute to achieve this status.
4 Signs you need new windows:
1. They Don’t Work That Well Any Longer
- How many of the windows still operate the way they were intended to work? When you think about it, the living room windows are increasingly hard to open. By contrast, the windows in your bedroom are very easy to open; the problem is getting the sashes to remain that way.
2. They Aren’t Energy Efficient
- Given the age of the house, it’s no wonder that the windows aren’t as energy efficient as the ones offered today. While it’s not that big of a deal during more moderate weather, you’re wasting a lot of energy during the summer and the winter. That energy waste also means money wasted. Think of what you could do with the savings.
3. They’re Dragging Down the Look of Your Home
- You may not realize it, but those old windows are making the home look bad. It’s not something that’s necessarily noticed at first, but the poor condition tends to make the place look a little unkempt. Even a fresh coat of paint won’t dispel the look.
4. You Never Really Liked the Style Anyway
- Admit it. You never liked the window style anyway. Maybe it looked somewhat dated or you found them generally unattractive.
It’s likely been a while since you’ve replaced your windows. And while it might not seem like a pressing matter, technology has progressed rapidly in recent times, giving way to new and improved window configurations that not only bolster curb appeal, but also help ramp up your home’s energy efficiency and more. If you’re seeking new replacement windows and professional installation services , you are in the right place!
To best serve the needs of our service area, we’re proud to provide customers with state-of-the-art window products, including Soft-Lite windows, which are produced through a strict manufacturing process to ensure reliable performance.
Here are just a few benefits of installing new windows with Homefix
- Efficiency: One of the most notable characteristics of today’s windows is that they’re often optimized for energy efficiency. These windows boast ultra-tight seals and double or triple panes to keep your home’s interior as comfortable as possible.
- Security: Fusion-welded seams and durable locks help our windows provide an additional level of home security.
- Beauty: Our team of replacement window installation experts is prepared to install a wide range of window styles, from the ever-popular double-hung style to more complex options, such as bay and garden windows.
Window Product Brochures
Download the Windows Guide by Homefix
We would love to hear from you.
Finance Your Windows with Pure Finance & Homefix
LIFETIME WARRANTY | FREE ESTIMATES | EXPERT INSTALL
• $89 monthly payments*
• 0% interest for the first 12 months*
• Quick and easy application.
• You can manage your account and pay your bills online.
*Offer available with approved credit