Great quality replacement windows will breathe new life into your home. They will reduce your energy bill, and they increase your home’s value. Our beautiful and well-engineered Xtreme Windows are made locally in Pennsylvania, and are crafted exclusively for HCR. Because we source locally, we have better control over the production process. This also means we usually have a shorter lead time to installation.
1. They Don’t Work That Well Any Longer
- How many of the windows still operate the way they were intended to work? When you think about it, the living room windows are increasingly hard to open. By contrast, the windows in your bedroom are very easy to open; the problem is getting the sashes to remain that way.
2. They Aren’t Energy Efficient
- Given the age of the house, it’s no wonder that the windows aren’t as energy efficient as the ones offered today. While it’s not that big of a deal during more moderate weather, you’re wasting a lot of energy during the summer and the winter. That energy waste also means money wasted. Think of what you could do with the savings.
3. They’re Dragging Down the Look of Your Home
- You may not realize it, but those old windows are making the home look bad. It’s not something that’s necessarily noticed at first, but the poor condition tends to make the place look a little unkempt. Even a fresh coat of paint won’t dispel the look.
4. You Never Really Liked the Style Anyway
- Admit it. You never liked the window style anyway. Maybe it looked somewhat dated or you found them generally unattractive.
Don’t let indecision keep you from enjoying new windows. We’ve simplified the process. Simply fill out the form above, give us a call or download one of our free replacement window brochures and we’ll get in touch. We would love to help you.
To best serve the needs of our service area, we’re proud to provide customers with state-of-the-art window products, including Soft-Lite windows, which are produced through a strict manufacturing process to ensure reliable performance.
Here are just a few benefits of installing new windows with Homefix
- Efficiency: One of the most notable characteristics of today’s windows is that they’re often optimized for energy efficiency. These windows boast ultra-tight seals and double or triple panes to keep your home’s interior as comfortable as possible.
- Security: Fusion-welded seams and durable locks help our windows provide an additional level of home security.
- Beauty: Our team of replacement window installation experts is prepared to install a wide range of window styles, from the ever-popular double-hung style to more complex options, such as bay and garden windows.
- We stand behind our windows with the strongest warranties in the business.
- We perform a final inspection and review our work with you before we leave your home. We want you to LOVE your new windows before we leave.
- We will review your product’s manufacturer warranty with you as we plan your project, as specific warranties vary by types and manufacturers.
- Our designated Service Manager will attend to any issue that might arise.
Our windows are custom manufactured to our precise specifications. Every detail of performance, function, appearance and operation has been considered. The result is not just a beautiful window, but THE MOST ENERGY EFFICIENT window on the market. We are very proud to manufacture and sell our exclusive line of windows, the first to be backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal of approval. Significant testing and product applications are done by the Good Housekeeping Institute to achieve this status.
Aside from all of that, when you work with us you get a company who:
- Our exclusive Xtreme line were the first windows to earn the Good Housekeeping Seal
- Triple Excellence Award Winner by GAF
- Top 3% of roofers in North America with GAF, earning us Master Elite status
- Best of HomeAdvisor for 2017
- Angie’s List Super Service provider
- Ranked #16 in the Nation by Qualified Remodeler
- Big 50 by Remodeling Magazine
- Ranked #2091 on Inc. 5000
- Ranked #15 for Home Improvement Professionals
We really treat every customer like family. You satisfaction is our #1 priority. Don’t believe us? Read some of our most recent reviews below.