Trusted Window Installation & Replacement Contractors in Raleigh, NC
Take 25% Off
No Interest & No Payments for 2 Years
Awards and Associations
Discover One of the Best Home Window Installation Companies Near You
As a leading company with over three decades of experience in the industry, Homefix Custom Remodeling is devoted to serving residents in Raleigh and the surrounding areas with top-notch window replacement and installation. Our methodical approach allows us to tailor solutions that meet all your individual preferences and needs.
We’ve partnered with Extreme to deliver our clients state-of-the-art and energy-efficient technology that increases their property’s appeal, reduces utility expenses, and enhances the comfort of their homes. Our complete catalog of products is locally sourced from Pennsylvania and engineered to adhere to exclusive design guidelines, guaranteeing a smooth installation process.
Get In Touch Today
If you’d like to learn more about our home improvement company, contact Homefix Custom Remodeling today for a free in-home consultation.
When is the right time to reach out to trusted window replacement contractors in Raleigh?
Look out for the following indicators that you may need to upgrade your windows:
- Rising energy costsIf your heating and cooling bills are skyrocketing, it may be time to put in new windows. With top-notch products from Extreme, you’ll be able to enjoy lower energy costs and better insulation for years to come.
- Drafts or condensationIf you can feel a draft coming from any of your windows, it’s time to take action. Old, worn-out windows are prone to drafts and condensation. New energy-efficient windows will help create a better barrier between you and the outside elements.
- AgeIf you don’t know when the windows in your home were replaced, it may be time for a refresh. Windows typically last around 20 years, and the older they get, the weaker their energy efficiency becomes.
- Difficulty opening and closingIf it’s becoming increasingly difficult to open or close your windows, it’s time for new ones. This can be a sign of worn-out mechanisms or bad seals. Reach out to dedicated window installers near you to schedule an appointment.
How our new home window installers stay ahead of the pack?
Our company’s primary focus is our customers’ happiness and delivering tailor-made solutions for their requirements and preferences. We strictly use Extreme windows, customized precisely to our specifications. Our products are long-lasting and durable, but also bring:
- Efficiency: Our top-of-the-line windows, with double or triple panes and ultra-tight seals, will help your HVAC system save energy while maintaining the inside temperature of your home.
- Security: Our windows feature strong, fully-welded seams and hard locks to keep your home or business in Raleigh secure.
- Beauty: With our extensive selection of styles, colors, materials and sizes, you are sure to find the perfect new windows to complement your property.
Let's Get Started
Schedule a free estimate and we'll work out the details.
Our Home Remodeling Services Come With A Lifetime Warranty
We believe the only correct way to do our home remodeling jobs is to always provide our clients in Virginia, North Carolina, Maryland, and Tampa, Florida with maximum value. One of the ways we achieve this is by covering our services with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, which means that:
Real People, Real Homes
Frequently Asked Questions
- Improved energy efficiency: By installing new, more efficient models, your home will be better insulated and can help you save on energy bills.
- Added comfort: Reduce drafts and improve insulation to make your home more comfortable.
- Increased curb appeal: Enhance the look of your home and increase its resale value.
- Boosted security: New models are more secure than older ones and can help protect you from intruders.