Go-To Window Replacement & Installation Contractors in Portsmouth, VA
Take 25% Off
No Interest & No Payments for 2 Years
Awards and Associations
Get to Know the Best Home Window Replacement Company
Homefix Custom Remodeling is a company with over thirty years in the industry, providing residents in Portsmouth and the nearby communities with new home window replacement and installation. Our team boasts a time-tested strategy that guarantees customized solutions for your specific requirements and preferences.
We’ve partnered with Extreme to deliver cutting-edge and energy-conscious technologies to our clients that enhance their property’s appeal, decrease energy costs, and boost the comfort level of their homes. Every product in our line comes from the state of Pennsylvania and is tailored-made to our unique specifications, making our installation process smooth and seamless.
Get In Touch Today
If you’d like to learn more about our home improvement company, contact Homefix Custom Remodeling today for a free in-home consultation.
When is the right time to get in touch with the best window installation contractors in Portsmouth?
There are clear signs which indicate it may be time to install new windows:
- Rising energy expensesOne of the main reasons homeowners decide to install new windows is rising or higher energy costs. They may be experiencing issues with their heating and cooling due to faulty windows, which is why it may be time to install new home windows from Extreme.
- Perpetual draftsIf you’re experiencing a persistent draft created by your windows, it means that they aren’t doing a proper job of keeping heat out during the summer months and heat in once the season gets colder. This is one of the most common signs you should replace them with new energy-efficient windows.
- CondensationIf you notice moisture or condensation on the inside of the window glass, it’s a clear sign of inadequate insulation. If left untreated, it could lead to a number of issues, such as mold growth. Reach out to a team of dedicated window replacement contractors for a consultation.
- Difficulty with opening and closingIf you’re having trouble opening and closing your windows, it means they’re not in working condition. This typically happens when the seals around the windows have deteriorated and are unable to function properly.
Why Homefix is the solution for your new windows installation?
Our company’s primary focus is our customers’ happiness and to deliver tailor-made solutions for their requirements and preferences. We strictly use Extreme windows, customized exactly to our specifications. Our top-notch products are long-lasting and durable, but also bring:
- Efficiency: Our state-of-the-art consist of double or triple panes, and ultra-tight seals, boosting the efficiency of your HVAC system and keeping the inside temperature of your home ideal.
- Security: Each window features fully-welded seams and ultra-hard locks designed so you can rest easy knowing your property in Portsmouth is safe and secure for your peace of mind.
- Beauty: We have a broad range of styles, colors, materials, and sizes for your new home windows. Choose a design that fits your property’s architectural style and features, as well as your specific requirements.
Let's Get Started
Schedule a free estimate and we'll work out the details.
Our Home Remodeling Services Come With A Lifetime Warranty
We believe the only correct way to do our home remodeling jobs is to always provide our clients in Virginia, North Carolina, Maryland, and Tampa, Florida with maximum value. One of the ways we achieve this is by covering our services with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, which means that:
Real People, Real Homes
Frequently Asked Questions
- First, remove any curtains or blinds from the windows that will be replaced. This will give the installers clear access to the window frames.
- Next, clear away any furniture or other items from around the windows. This will create a safe work area for the installers and help protect your belongings from damage.
- Finally, vacuum or dust around the window frames to remove any debris that could get in the way of a smooth installation.