Professional Window Replacement & Installation Contractors in Chesapeake, VA
Meet the leading new home windows installers
Founded over three decades ago, Homefix Custom Remodeling has become the go-to company for replacement and installation of energy-efficient windows in Chesapeake and the surrounding communities. We’ve developed a comprehensive strategy that ensures unique solutions tailored to your needs and home, rather than ordinary windows that won’t last the test of time.
We work with Extreme to ensure all of our clients receive state-of-the-art technology that adds visual appeal, lowers energy bills, and brings convenience and comfort to your home. All of our products are sourced from Pennsylvania and custom-made to our specifications, which gives us complete control over the installation process.
When should I call one of the leading window replacement companies in Chesapeake?
Here are some signs that indicate you should invest in new windows:
- Rising heating and cooling costs
One of the most common reasons people replace their windows is because they’re experiencing higher than average heating and cooling costs. If your energy bills are going up and you can’t figure out why, it may be time to install new energy-efficient windows.
- Persistent drafts
If you feel a draft coming from your windows, it means that they’re not doing a good job of keeping heat in during the winter or out during the summer. This is a clear sign that you need to replace your deteriorating ones with new windows from Extreme.
If you see condensation or moisture build-up on the inside of your windows, it’s a sign that they’re not adequately insulated. This can lead to a number of issues, like mold growth, so it’s best to reach out to window replacement contractors.
- Difficulty opening/closing
If your windows are becoming difficult to open and close, it’s a sign that they’re no longer in good working condition. This is usually due to the fact that the seals around them are no longer working properly.
Why Homefix is the go-to choice for new windows installation
Here at our company, we believe in providing our clients with top-of-the-line solutions at competitive prices. The products we offer, such as our cutting-edge Soft-Lite line, not only ensure durability and longevity but also bring:
- Efficiency: The new windows we install are cutting-edge, including double and triple panes as well as ultra-tight seals that improve your home’s HVAC system’s efficiency and assist you in maintaining your desired indoor temperature.
- Security: The solutions we provide feature fully welded seams and tough locks, both of which increase your home’s safety and security. With our products, you can relax knowing that your home in Chesapeake is well-protected.
- Beauty: The windows we offer are designed to accentuate the best features of your home while complementing its existing style. Our selection of colors, textures, and grid patterns gives you plenty of options to choose from.
We’ve garnered numerous awards and accolades
Hire the best home window installation & replacement company in Chesapeake
Get a free and accurate cost estimate and learn more about our services by clicking or tapping the button below.
We’ll assist you in finding a solution for your window replacement financing
Homefix Custom Remodeling provides more than top-quality home window replacement and installation services. We offer both Secured and Unsecured loans as financing options, so you can choose what works best for you. Our windows are protected by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and the most comprehensive warranties available, so you can be confident in the quality of our work. In addition, if there’s ever a problem with your windows, don’t hesitate to reach out to your designated Service Manager who will work with you to ensure the issue is resolved.
Frequently asked questions
What are the benefits of energy-efficient windows?
Installing energy-efficient windows at your property in Chesapeake can bring numerous benefits. Read more
Installing energy-efficient windows at your property in Chesapeake can bring numerous benefits.
- Reduced energy costs: They can help to reduce your energy bills by keeping heat in during winter and cool air in during summer.
- Increased comfort: By keeping the temperature inside your home more consistent, these types of windows can make it more comfortable for you and your family.
- Improved durability: The windows are often made with stronger, more durable materials that can stand up to the elements better than standard ones. This means they can last longer and need less maintenance over time.
- Better for the environment: Using less energy helps to reduce your carbon footprint and is better for the environment. They can help you do your part to protect the planet.
How long is the window installation process?
Window installation typically takes a few hours, depending on the size and type of the windows. If you are having multiple windows installed, the process may take longer. Read more
Window installation typically takes a few hours, depending on the size and type of the windows. If you are having multiple windows installed, the process may take longer.
Factors that can affect the length of time include:
- The number of windows being installed
- The size of the windows
- The type of window
- Whether or not the window is a replacement or new construction
- Any necessary preparation work
Reach out to our window installation contractors to get started.
What is the best time of year to replace windows?
Window replacement is a big investment, so you want to make sure you do it at the right time. Depending on the climate you live in, the best time to replace windows can vary. Read more
Window replacement is a big investment, so you want to make sure you do it at the right time. Depending on the climate you live in, the best time to replace windows can vary.
If you live in an area with hot summers and cold winters, the best time to replace your windows is typically in the spring or fall. This will help you avoid the extreme heat and cold and allow your home to stay more comfortable throughout the year.
If you live in a milder climate, you may be able to get away with replacing your windows during the winter months. However, it’s still important to pay attention to the weather and avoid any days when it’s too cold or wet outside.
Who’s the best among window replacement companies in Chesapeake, VA & the region?
With more than three decades of experience and success in the industry, Homefix Custom Remodeling is the leading company for comprehensive home improvement projects in Norfolk and across Florida, Maryland, Carolina, and Virginia. Read more
With more than three decades of experience and success in the industry, Homefix Custom Remodeling is the leading company for comprehensive home improvement projects in Norfolk and across Florida, Maryland, Carolina, and Virginia.
We specialize in solar shingles, siding, roofing, insulation, gutters, bathrooms, and doors. Besides conducting state-of-the-art window replacement and installation services across Chesapeake, we also provide:
- Trustworthy window installation and replacement in Suffolk
- Expertise-based window replacement and installation in Norfolk and beyond.