Trusted Roof Replacement & Installation Contractors in Raleigh, NC
Take 32% Off
No Interest & No Payments for 2 Years*
Awards and Associations
We’re the Pros Who Get the Job Done
Homefix Custom Remodeling is the leading contractor for dependable new home roof replacement and installation services in Raleigh and the surrounding communities. Our thirty years of industry experience and expertise guarantee that our services will provide your property with lasting protection from adverse weather conditions while also enhancing its aesthetic appeal and overall value.
Furthermore, when you choose our services, you can rest assured your home is in the hands of one of a select few companies that have earned the GAF Certified Master Elite Roofing Contractor certification. Our unwavering dedication to professionalism and training has earned us this recognition. In addition, all of our solutions come with warranty options that guarantee your home is well-protected for years to come.
Get In Touch Today
If you’d like to learn more about our home improvement company, contact Homefix Custom Remodeling today for a free in-home consultation.
What are the signs I should contact roof replacement contractors in Raleigh?
It’s likely time to replace your roof if you notice any of the following signs:
- AgeOn average, a roof can last up to 25 years without suffering a significant breakdown. If your roof is nearing this number, it’s time to enlist the help of experienced contractors who can assess and remedy the situation.
- DamageAny visible signs of damage, such as cracked or missing shingles, leaks, or other structural issues, could signify that it’s time to replace your roof. Even if you find a smaller issue, it’s important to contact professionals who can identify the root of the problem.
- SaggingIf your roof is starting to sag, it’s likely due to weak spots in the structure. This can be caused by a variety of issues, including aging and heavy storms. A sagging roof is a sure sign that you need to contact experienced new roof installers in Raleigh who can determine the best course of action.
- Poor InsulationIf your energy bills seem to be increasing without any explanation, it might be time to check the insulation in your roof. Poor insulation can lead to higher energy bills, as the climate-controlled air may leak out through gaps or cracks in your roof.
Why select Homefix for new roof installation?
Above all else, customer satisfaction is our priority. To ensure you feel peace of mind for years to come, we offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We are a business built upon the foundation of premium service, and all our Raleigh roofing installation and replacement contractors honor these principles:
- Efficiency: By integrating the most current energy-efficient technologies and adhering to the best industry standards, we can guarantee your home will be insulated effectively, leading to lower utility bills.
- Security: Our products are designed to the highest specifications for protection against adverse weather elements, so you can rest assured that your roof will be secure.
- Beauty: We understand that beauty is paramount, so we offer a vast array of designs, styles, and colors that will transform your roof into something truly remarkable.
Let's Get Started
Schedule a free estimate and we'll work out the details.
Our Home Remodeling Services Come With A Lifetime Warranty
We believe the only correct way to do our home remodeling jobs is to always provide our clients in Virginia, North Carolina, Maryland, and Tampa, Florida with maximum value. One of the ways we achieve this is by covering our services with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, which means that:
Real People, Real Homes
Frequently Asked Questions
- Has years of experience in the industry
- Is certified, bonded, and insured
- Uses high-quality materials and follows up-to-date techniques
- Has a portfolio of successful projects with references
- Offers a warranty or guarantee on their work
There are several signs that can indicate a damaged roof. It’s vital to be aware of them to take the necessary steps to repair or replace your roof in Raleigh.
The most common signs of a damaged roof include:
- Missing or loose shingles: This can be caused by wind and other extreme weather conditions. Regularly check for missing or loose shingles and replace them if necessary.
- Sagging roof: If the roof is beginning to sag, this could be a sign of extensive damage and that your property needs new roof installation.
- Leaks or water damage: If you see stains on the ceiling, this could be a sign of a leak. This should be inspected and addressed as soon as possible to avoid further damage.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is the metal that is used to seal roof penetrations from the elements. If it’s damaged, it needs to be replaced as soon as possible in order to protect your home from water damage.
If you are noticing any of these signs, take action right away in order to avoid further damage or costly repairs by contacting our dedicated roofing contractors today.