Professional New Roofing Installation & Replacement Contractors in Norfolk, VA
Take 32% Off
No Interest & No Payments for 2 Years
Awards and Associations
We’re the Roofing Installers You Can Always Rely On
Homefix Custom Remodeling has been at the forefront of the new home roofing installation and replacement industry in Norfolk and all over the nearby area since 1991. During more than 30 years of experience, we’ve managed to acquire the skills and the qualifications to completely protect your home from the elements while also offering a wide range of cosmetic options to make sure your home’s not only safe, but also gorgeous.
We’re also in the top 3% of roofing companies who possess the coveted GAF Certified Master Elite Roofing Contractor certification that clearly shows our commitment to excellence, the extent of our training, and complete GAF vetting. On top of that, this certificate also grants us the opportunity to offer industry-leading warranty options, ensuring numerous years of fully reliable service and protection.
Get In Touch Today
If you’d like to learn more about our home improvement company, contact Homefix Custom Remodeling today for a free in-home consultation.
When is the time to hire roof replacement contractors in Norfolk?
- AgeA roof can last for a long time with proper care and maintenance. However, you can’t stop time from taking its toll, and 25 years is approximately when any roof starts showing signs of damage. So, if your roof is nearing quarter of a century, it’s a good idea to hire new home roofing installers.
- DamageAs soon as you start noticing the first signs of damage on your roof, it’s probably time to start thinking about hiring replacement contractors. Some of the most visible types of damage include loose and cracked shingles, and pieces of your roof present in your yard.
- SaggingIf you notice that your roof has started to sag more and more, reach out to your local roofing replacement contractors. This is a signal of severe structural damage in the form of a broken rafter or extensive water intrusion beneath the shingles.
- WaterWater damage around your home is a certain indicator of significant structural damage to your roofing that requires your immediate attention. If you notice moist walls, raised flooring and any other issues, promptly hire roofing installation contractors.
Why choose Homefix for your roofing replacement?
Our company ensures your peace of mind and utmost satisfaction with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee that ensures you receive a new home roof that will stand the test of time. What’s more, our replacement and installation contractors from Norfolk closely follow our three core ideals:
- Efficiency: Our company only uses cutting-edge energy efficient technologies that follow the highest industry standards. This is how we ensure your home receives the best possible insulation and that you lower your HVAC costs.
- Security: Rely on our advanced solutions to protect your property from adverse weather conditions and elements. We’ll ensure your home is completely safe from any type of water intrusion you may encounter.
- Beauty: Finally, rely on us to give your home the visual pop you’ve been looking for. Simply choose from our wide array of styles, colors, and designs and we’ll make sure your home gets improved curb appeal.
Let's Get Started
Schedule a free estimate and we'll work out the details.
Our Home Remodeling Services Come With A Lifetime Warranty
We believe the only correct way to do our home remodeling jobs is to always provide our clients in Virginia, North Carolina, Maryland, and Tampa, Florida with maximum value. One of the ways we achieve this is by covering our services with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, which means that:
Real People, Real Homes
Frequently Asked Questions
- Debris removal
- Treating your roof
When choosing a roofing installer or replacement contractor in Norfolk and the nearby communities, it’s important to keep the following in mind:
- Positive online reviews
- GAF certifications
- Wide range of services
- Professional warranties
- Cutting-edge tools and equipment
- Many years of industry experience
What’s more, ensure that your company of choice offers multiple payment options so you can finance your new roofing in the way you find suitable.
These are the most essential steps when installing a new home roof on your property in Norfolk or the nearby area:
- Acquiring the required permits
- Tearing off your old roof
- Making reinforcements and potential repairs
- Placing the underlayment
- Installing the drip edge
- Installing flashing
- Placing starter shingles
- Nailing down shingles
- Taking care of dormer and step flashing if necessary
- Adding vents
- Placing ridge cap
Finally, your roofers should perform a final inspection to ensure everything is in good condition.
- The size of the roof
- The type of material
- The structure and the layout of the roof
- The necessity for repairs