Our Eco-Friendly Home Solutions for Improved Home Credit & Tax Rebates
Going green is no longer as costly as you thought
Sustainable home systems from Homefix bring improved credit terms & tax rebates
Homefix Custom Remodeling brings contemporary eco-friendly home technologies to you with modern energy-efficient Extreme doors and windows, cutting-edge insulation solutions, as well as advanced Timberline Solar™ roof shingles that introduce solar systems into the standard American household. Installing sustainable solutions for your home brings you options for more favorable home improvement credit and enhanced residential clean energy credit.
- Better home improvement credit: The proposed changes to the Energy Efficient Home Improvement Credit, planned to become active on January 1, 2023, raise the limit for annual tax credit to $1,200 and aims to introduce 30% savings for the costs of eligible sustainable home improvements you make throughout the year. The coverage also includes electric panes and biomass boilers and stoves.
- Improved residential clean energy credit: The Residential Energy Efficient Property Credit has raised the credit amount for installing green home energy in terms of solar, geothermal, and wind to 30% in the period of next ten years, with the assistance expected to dial back to 26% in 2033 and 22% in 2034, so act fast and secure your credit relief as soon as possible.
Choose advanced energy-efficient doors & windows
Homefix Custom Remodeling has established solid professional relationships with ProViaⓇ and Extreme to offer modern doors and windows that will introduce enhanced energy efficiency into your daily life and ensure you not only save up on utility bills, but also qualify for advanced tax rebates. The current Energy Efficient Home Improvement Credit brings $1,200 annually for all sustainable solutions you plan to introduce into your home. We’ll consult with you about the most suitable system that fits your requirements and budget.
Find out more about the eco-friendly doors and windows we provide.
Install cutting-edge solar shingles
Our company has partnered with GAF Energy to bring you modern Timberline Solar™ shingles, the only roof system in the world that combines solar technology with traditional shingles to provide eco-friendly energy solutions for your home. This is the first nailable system, minimizing the necessary work on your home. Our company is among the few recognized companies that possess the certification necessary to install this advanced solution on your roof and ensure you receive the best of both worlds and secure your tax rebate.
Learn more about the solar shingles we can bring to your home.
Apply modern home insulation for improved energy savings
We’re a certified Home Performance Contractor and we specialize in installing Energy Star-rated insulation for your home. The insulation we install eliminates drafts and ensures a healthier environment while also introducing significant energy savings into your life with up to 20% lower energy bills. Our “blow-in” method ensures comprehensive coverage of your home, bringing advanced energy efficiency and allowing you to make the most out of the available Energy Efficient Home Improvement Credit as of January 1, 2023.
Get more information on the insulation options we provide.
Interested in learning more about tax rebates and getting a quote?
Schedule your free consultation today and we’ll explain the details of tax rebates for sustainable home technologies
Explore the numerous benefits of choosing sustainable solutions
Choosing sustainable home solutions in the form of solar shingles, energy-efficient doors and windows, and advanced insulation isn’t just about securing your tax rebate. When you partner with Homefix Custom Remodeling to bring your home into the 21st century, we’ll ensure you receive a comprehensive service that brings the following additional benefits:
- Enhanced energy savings: We work only with the most respected local manufacturers from Pennsylvania and install only the most advanced green energy options that ensure you receive the highest possible degree of energy efficiency for your home.
- Advanced warranty options: Our company offers the strongest possible warranty in the industry, backed by comprehensive customer service. If there’s ever a problem with your sustainable home solutions, our service managers will help you with anything you need.
- Expertise-based workmanship: With more than 30 years of industry experience, we’ve garnered the knowledge and the skills that allow us to perform all our eco-friendly services per current industry standards and manufacturer’s exact specifications.
- GAF-certified professionals: We’re in the top 3% of roofing contractors with GAF Master Elite Roofing certifications, which attests to our high standards of service and utmost dedication to excellence in outfitting your home with sustainable solutions.