Your Best Spent Home Improvement Dollars
Proper insulation is the most cost-effective investment for the energy efficiency of your home. Today’s building codes specify 12 to 16” of insulation. If your home is 10 or more years old, it may have as little as 3-6” of insulation.
- 70% of energy loss happens through a poorly insulated attic
- heating and cooling account for 50 to 70% of the energy used in the average American home
- insulation can greatly reduce drafts and even out temperatures throughout a home
- insulation can absorb sound
- a properly insulated attic can reduce energy costs by as much as 20%
Materials and Precision Matter
We carefully select the right insulation product for your home – “blow-in” insulation is far more effective at providing an even coverage of product in every nook and cranny. We have several different types to offer so that we may match your home’s needs.
Attention to detail – We take care to caulk and foam insulate any cracks, gaps or holes to maximize your energy efficiency. See the photo gallery for more.
Your HCR specialist with discuss the full range of options, and help you select the best products and methods for your home and budget.
At Homefix Custom Remodeling, we are committed to keeping our customers happy. We offer the exclusive Triple Platinum Lifetime Warranty and strive to ensure the complete satisfaction of each and every customer at each and every job…